Protecting your privacy
In complying with the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000, General Practice SA Incorporation provides the following advice about information stored on the General Practice SA website regarding the collection, use, disclosure and storage of personal information.
The aim of this advice is to inform participating users of the website:
- What personal information is being collected
- Who is collecting personal information
- How personal information is being used
- Access to personal information collected in the website
- Security of personal information displayed on the web site
What personal information is being collected?
The information collected from the website includes:
- Individual names
- Individual email addresses
- General work-related contact details and/or position or role
- Place(s) of employment including post code
Who is collecting personal information?
The above information is collected by General Practice SA Inc (GPSA) and the information is transferred to MailChimp.
How is personal information used?
The information collected via the GPSA website is used for disseminating health-related information via Registry Select and to provide further information about GPSA’s products and services. The information collected via the GPSA website is not shared with third parties.
Access to personal information collected on this site
Access to the information is restricted to valid General Practice SA users who are authorised to access MailChimp.
Security of personal information collected on this site